Legal Disclosure and data privacy protection policy (DS-GVO)
Information in accordance with section 5 TMG and DS-GVO
Amtsgericht Fürth, HRB 16184
Shareholder: Susanne Haußner, Michael Schmid, Konrad Haußner
CEO: Michael Schmid, Dipl.-Ing.(FH), MBA
Responsible for data security according to DS-GVO:
VAT indentification number in accorance with section 27 a of the German VAT act
216/138/50918, Finanzamt Erlangen
Regulated professions / Independent Professions
Job title (Independent professions): Engineer for Electronics, Master of Business Administration
Professional indemnity insurance information
Name and location of the concern
Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd. Niederlassung für die BRD
Extent of insurance cover
European Union, Swiss
Person responsible for content in accordance with 55 Abs. 2 RStV
Indication of source for images and graphics
All third party image sources are marked as they appear.
Information collection rules according to European Union regulations (DS-GVO)
- This website is not collecting personal data, except the following:
- Data, that the according user has entered in the fields of the contact form.
- No personal data is collected for automatic data processing or profiling (e.g. Cookies oder Google Analytics).
- We collect only technical (and anonyous) data dring the website visit:
- Actual date and time
- Time zone
- content of the actual request
- Transmitted data volume
- Operating system
- Language and version of the used browser software
- We do also store personal data that we received from cutomers, partner or interest parties during personal contact (e.g. business cards), via e-mail comunication or during contracting or negotiation processes.
- Reason for collecting personal data:
- The collected data from the contact form is sent per mail transfer to the company management for getting in contact with the user.
- The information will be used (according to the user intention) to start negotiations on new bilateral business opportunities.
- The technical data is collected to create an according web page for a better look and feel during your visit of our website.
- Receiver of personal data:
- All collected information from the contact form will be forwarded directly to the company management.
- No additional internal departments or 3rd parties are involved in this process. We might be obliged by legal reasons (e.g. caused by a court) to forward personal information to a legal representitive. In this case we will immediately inform the user about this process.
- All data is stored on servers (web server, mail server) inside the European Union.
- Data storage and erase:
- All recorded data will be erased as soon as the customer request has been finished, latest after two years, if not otherwise defined e.g. by a bilateral project contract between both parties.
- The user can demand – at any time – the immediate deletion of all personal data.
- User rights:
- Information right: the user can request detailled information on all recorded personal data at any time. Please use the provided contact information.
- This agreement can be withdrawn by the user at anytime.
- The user has the right to complain about our procedure at the responsible official regulatory agency.
- The user has the right for data transmission. Please use the provided contact information.
- This translation is for information only. Please be aware, that the official German version (could be found here) is valid and binding in all cases.
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
Quelle: twiggs translations